Ratatouille Recipe

Posted at 12:33 AM


Rata: French Army slang meaning "chunky stew"
Touiller: "To stir"

RATATOUILLE
  • tomatoes (the main ingredient)
  • zucchini
  • eggplant
  • garlic
  • onions
  • herbs

  • These ingredients are traditionally sauteed in olive oil and can be served over
    rice or potatoes, preferably with a crusty French bread.

    Its a typically vegan, low-fat dish. (The only fat comes from the olive oil,
    which is a good kind of fat anyway) Its also low-sodium, due to the
    presence of fresh vegetables. (Unless you use canned products)

    And why am I even publishing recipes on a blog I've not made known to
    my friends and family??? Absolutely stupid, I say, as I'm not even familiar
    with my own kitchen. I can only make canned dinner, or take-aways.

    I need a man who can cook for me.