Bon Voyage!

Posted at 7:42 PM

Last night I was at the last reunion dinner of my very extended family. I was in the middle of making eyes with my hot cousin when Jasmine called. I ran to the toilet in my high heels.


Then she told me she was on the plane as we were speaking. For the last few days I knew this moment would come but I put it off to later so I can have a dramatic bawl-off in the privacy of my room.

I told her I deliberately created a post about Summer, and not about her, and would wait until she has officially left Malaysia before posting something about her.

Now that she's officially left do I feel tremendous......I will not put that here.

Before she left I gave her a Diana Wynne Jones book in which I had written a note. It was funny to her. Good.

I will miss you a lot. Find yourself lotsa hot chocolate and hot boys alright?

Love you.